Who We Are
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta has served as many as 200 million people a year, taking customers across an industry-leading global network of up to 300 destinations in over 50 countries.
- Delta believes our social responsibility lies at the intersection of our core values and core competencies, making a difference in communities where our employees live, work and fly by giving time, talents and 1 percent of the company's annual profits.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core to Delta's culture and we believe should be reflected in our people, the companies with which we do business, the way we treat customers and the manner in which we serve the world.
- The world's most-awarded airline, Delta was recognized as No. 1 in customer satisfaction among airlines in the J.D. Power 2021 North America Airline Satisfaction Study – a prestigious honor that underscores the professionalism, care and humanity of the Delta people. Delta has also been recognized as a Fortune’s top 50 Most Admired Company in addition to being named the most admired airline for the tenth time in eleven years. Additionally, Delta has ranked No. 1 in the Business Travel News Annual Airline survey for an unprecedented 10 consecutive years and named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies Worldwide for the third time in four years.
- As an employer, Delta has been regularly awarded top honors from organizations like Glassdoor and recognized as a top workplace for women and members of the military. Delta CEO Ed Bastian was named among the World’s Greatest Leaders by Fortune magazine in 2018.
ABOUT DELTA TECHOPS
Delta TechOps is the largest airline maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider in North America. In addition to supplying maintenance and engineering support for Delta's large fleet of aircraft, Delta TechOps provides high-quality service to more than 150 other aviation and airline customers around the world and has developed strategic partnerships for next-generation engines with Pratt & Whitney and Rolls-Royce.
The organization specializes in high-skill work such as engines, components, hangar and line maintenance. Delta TechOps employs thousands of aviation maintenance professionals and is one of the world's most-experienced providers with more than 90 years of aviation experience.
Our team is highly experienced in ISO 9000 Certified aircraft engine maintenance and propulsion engineering services. We also use a high-tech Nondestructive Testing (NDT) facility to rigorously inspect every engine and detect cracks, flaws or imperfections.
When it comes to the safety and reliability of your aircraft, every part is important. Delta TechOps is one of the few MRO service providers to achieve ISO 9001 certification, and we service a long list of parts.
When it comes to in-service inspections and repairs, Delta TechOps has you covered. We perform everything from routine turnaround to overnight checks, giving you superior access to the parts, tools and equipment you need to keep things moving.
From routine procedures to complete airframe conversions, we deliver flawless work and minimal turn times. Plus, our state-of-the-art facilities are some of the largest in the industry, allowing us to accommodate multiple wide- and narrow-body aircraft at once.